The International Foundation for Electoral Systems is is seeking a Program Manager for Egypt. The candidate must be an Egyptian national. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of Work
Based in Cairo, the Program Manager (PM) will assist in the execution and implementation of a large development project in Egypt. Maintaining a strong working knowledge of the electoral process and an overarching understanding of the program, PM will be responsible for in-country partner relations, project management, office management and staff supervision.
Reporting to and in close coordination with the Chief of Party (COP), the Program Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Implement conferences, workshops, and other events for key electoral stakeholders, and material development and training for media enhancement and voter education efforts.
- Provide substantive input on relationships with partners.
- Maintain day-to-day partner relations with select counterparts.
- Support applied research efforts efforts.
- Oversight of Aswatna-eg.net development and marketing.
- Review, comment on, and, as necessary, edit Arabic language materials.
- Provide input into programmatic planning and development efforts.
- Collect information from program staff and draft reports for USAID.
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of programmatic outputs and outcomes.
- Serve as the main point of contact in the absence of the CoP.
- Supervise Program Assistants.
- Conduct other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree is required (Master's degree preferred)
At least ten years of relevant experience
Working knowledge of political processes and elections
Demonstrated ability to acquire and apply new knowledge
Strong supervisory skills with the demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team and individually
Experience with USAID-funded projects preferred
Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic
Salary commensurate with experience, salary history and in accordance with FSN salary scales.
The above mentioned duties and responsibilities shall not be considered conclusive in nature.